We've got answers.

What are my options for transferring shares into another account in my name?

You have two options once you have received your securities and paid in full. First, the receiving institution can initiate an ACAT transfer at your request. Second, you can request the shares be transferred via DTC transfer.  Reference fee table in your account summary for fees.  If you would like to transfer via DTC, please call us at 1-888-741-7753.